!

Been stealthed. What a car!

Must admit been talking about having my sport 90 stealthed for a long time. Picking peoples brains, getting advice etc.

Flew out to turkey on the 16th July, only to find out our holiday company went bust two days later. Thank god for the caa - no problems for us anyway but heard some horror stories from some lads in marmarus.

Returned to UK on the 21 July and had my 90 booked in for the 23rd before I flew out.

Left the 90 with Vince, myself, my wife and daughter had walk around the local shops. On my return had a chat to vince and told me to take her for a spin before I paid.

Wow - what a gem, as previously advised by a2 members, endless torque, longer ranges, its a pleasure to drive. No more waiting for the turbo to kick in, as vince says you can drive it like a petrol car. Even seen a small improvement with MPG.

Will upload the graph details soon. BHP now upto 120. Looking forward to my first drag away from the lights!

Wish i had done this some time ago now, anyone thinking of having this done its a must, cancel christmas and spend it on the audi!!

Last edited:
Its like the FSD's untill you fit them and drive with them you'll wonder why you didn't do it before.

Its amazing how different it can be, i still smile when you drive away from people when they think they're going to overtake you

Phil

fsd

noticed the two members replys have fsd's? whats the score with them? Would have a guess with something to do with the air intake? Whats the costing, benefits, and best place to go for fitting?

Back