lupo 3 L

hi

sory guys i want some help, my car broke down today,when starting in first gear, it begins to shake about 2 or 3 seconds, and the reverse it is dificult to select, i must went to D (drive) then put again to reverse, the other gears are ok.
But it happens also the car start to be without accelarator, i had to turn off the car ignition i start again.
Could it be the clutch or they tel me about something related to the clutch ,
called steering wheel...(i dont know the name in english) they tell me it could cost 900 to 1000 euros.
What is your opnion ? clutch or gear box ? they tols me that the gear box for this car costs 4000 euros, if so, its better go to slaughter.

It is probably not the clutch because if the clutch is in any way faulty, you cannot start the engine. It sounds more like a faulty gearbox actuator but there is not enough information. Any fault codes?

Performing a gear/clutch basic setting (including loosening & tightening the linkage) may solve the problem.

RAB

the car starts with no problem,only when the first gear it does that, and the rear difficult to engage.
It happens also ,i was moving ok, and than i stay without acelarator, i had to stop the car, ignition off and than ok again.this happened when I was making a skating boot

You probably have a poor electrical connection somewhere, more likely on the gearbox controller or the gear actuator. This disables the accelerator.

RAB

Back