Crewe Audi

Audimad

United-Kingdom
The wife and i have been using Crewe Audi for a few years now and we have to say they are an excellent dealer, they are extremely friendly and helpful. There are two other Audi dealers closer to where we live, one of them we drive right past to get to Crewe Audi but we will always use Crewe. We bought an A3 2.0TDi from them which was an excellent car, that was traded in for a TTS which we still have and now we have bought an A2 colour storm in red from them. We collect the A2 tomorrow, one of the salesmen is coming to pick us up to take us to Crewe, now thats good service. If you are ever in the area it is well worth calling in. :)

Have they still got that god awful yellow and black S4 in there? I was working around crewe and in the space of 3 months I never saw it move!!!!!

Have they still got that god awful yellow and black S4 in there? I was working around crewe and in the space of 3 months I never saw it move!!!!!
Yes that has been sold. The car may have been awful but the dealer certainly isn't. :)

Agreed. I can not recommend this Audi branch highly enough. Excellent customer service, although in saying that, I've never experienced bad service elsewhere in an Audi dealership. But yes if you live in this region, you need look no further...

Off to Crewe Audi at the weekend as the A2 is due its MOT. Only done 1,141 miles since the last one.

Hi Tom,

Please can you get me a price for a full set of four wheel centres for a 17" sport wheel

(Reg number OV52 YxW)

Thanks
Steve B

Hi Tom,

Please can you quote me for the following part
036115302Q

It is a kind of sandwich plate that twists into the rocker cover and the filler cap twists into the top of it.

Plus the related seal for the pipe that pushes into the side of it. Just a small round (ribbed) on that fits into the side of the 036115302Q and connects to a breather pipe?

It is for a 1.6 FSI A2 reg number OV52YXW

Cheers

Steve B

Hi Steve,

Yeh i have checked and 036115302Q is a "oil filler pipe" hich comes with the seal attached.£22.00 posted.

Thanks

Hi Steve,

Yeh i have checked and 036115302Q is a "oil filler pipe" hich comes with the seal attached.£22.00 posted.

Thanks

Can I ask for a speedy delivery (let me know the extra cost, if that is possible please)

Thanks
Steve B

Not A2 related in the slightest, but one of the wheels on our A3 e-tron is missing it’s centre cap. It’s got the 18” turbine style diamond cut wheels like this:
9CF603DB-36B6-45B8-9ADA-F68F97537AF2.jpeg

Can you let me know if you can get one, and how much it will be?
Thanks!
Peter

Back