Engine and Gearbox Manual for A2 Petrol

Status
Not open for further replies.

demo

Dose anyone know how i can obtain this item as i need to know a bit more about what i'm driving.
It is to my understanding that the patent on this car still runs and that Audi is still playing the role of the God-Father regarding authorising the release of such copies of the manual and pattern parts.
Normally the patent on most cars details runs out after 3 years.
Can any one help me on this.

Me too. I like to know whats going on under there.Of all the vehicles that i have had i have never known so little info to be available.
Just another Audi "way of doing things" i guess.

[8D]
Help at hand!
I have the official manuals - and you can have them too - electronically from ERWIN (Audi AG) 12.60 euro per section to rent for a year.
Good system - automatically updates when things change!

NEVER attempt a battle of wits with an unarmed man.
Soon to be ex-A2 owner - but nevertheless extremely satisfied with my experience

Please can you give a bit more info on where to order the manual as i cant understand the data you have provided

[8D]
If it is just base info you want, I can recommend the Self Study Units. They are quite (relatively) cheap and provide a lot of info.
You can print but why would you? There are god knows how many pages and it is all available from your plastic brain!

NEVER attempt a battle of wits with an unarmed man.
Soon to be ex-A2 owner - but nevertheless extremely satisfied with my experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back