Thread: Farewell guys

Liked 0 times in 0 posts

Farewell guys

Afraid I had to 'chop her in' lads. 4 happy years in 'the woodlouse' but it was time for a change. I should be moving to Madrid in the next few months but in the meantime I have this to run around and enjoy the sun in.If the cash works out alright I may even be taking it with me for a while.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-03-24-010.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	182.3 KB 
ID:	8993

Many thanks to you all, especially Skipton,Sarge,Brett and fellow 'petrolhead' Humps. Best of luck to you all guys. I never did make that 400 miles from my 'small tank' but I still think it's possible!

Cheers ,

Stuart 'VonB'

Liked 12 times in 6 posts
    Good luck with the move.
    2004 1.4 TDi (75), Crystal Blue, Climate, Cruise, Blue interior, 15" Winter wheels, Concert. (soon for sale)
    2004 1.4 TDi (90) SE, Cobalt Blue, Climate, Cruise, DIS, Sport seats, Winter pack, Symphony II. (sold in 2004)

Liked 152 times in 52 posts
    Sad to see you go Stuart, wishing you all the very best on your future move Buddy.

P.s The Mazda looks very clean. Aren't they left hand drive over there?

Regards
    Sarge
    Last edited by Sarge; 30-03-2012 at 10:49 PM.

I shall pass through this world but once. Any good that I can do or any help that I can give to my fellow beings; let me do it now; for I shall not pass this way again.

**** HOW I REBUILT MY A2 (SHOBY CAR) ****
    ----> http://www.a2oc.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7535 <----

Services Offered:
    Key Programming, Scan reports, fault code scanning, RNS-E Pin CODE, GENERAL REPAIRS, FULL SERVICING .....Much More! taking care of your pride & joy! .