Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Parts/Mods/Accessories

Parts/Mods/Accessories

Spotted a couple of split headlights on ebay, just a bit more thanI paid for mine, but open to offers....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audi-A2-He...item1e7387b8e8

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audi-A2-NS...item27cc11ebc8
    Last edited by murdo; 08-08-2013 at 06:12 PM.
    53 Plate 1.4 TDi SE silver/black 106 BHP

Mods: 2010 RNS-E:Colour DIS:BOSE: Dension DAB:MFSW:Heated Mirrors:Cruise:HIDs:LED interior lights:Privacy glass: DAB/GPS/GSM/FM shark fin:Stealth Remap:5th gear mod:Reverse park sensors:Q7 DRLs:Auto Lights:AMI Ipod inteface:TT Heated Leather Seats:LED ambient lights:LED indicators:Comfort Blinkers:LED rear light clusters:Rear View Camera:LED mirror indicators:LED side repeaters

Thats a lot for second hand lights, i paid 125 for a new one and that was from Audi !
    2011 Naomi House Ambassador
    '76 Leyland Princess 2200 HLS
    '79 Scirocco Storm
    '84 Audi ur quattro
    '86 Audi coupe
    '01 A2 1.4 TDI SE

I agree, but these are split headlights, not something you can get from Audi.

Mods: 2010 RNS-E:Colour DIS:BOSE: Dension DAB:MFSW:Heated Mirrors:Cruise:HIDs:LED interior lights:Privacy glass: DAB/GPS/GSM/FM shark fin:Stealth Remap:5th gear mod:Reverse park sensors:Q7 DRLs:Auto Lights:AMI Ipod inteface:TT Heated Leather Seats:LED ambient lights:LED indicators:Comfort Blinkers:LED rear light clusters:Rear View Camera:LED mirror indicators:LED side repeaters

And split headlights means access to DRL-modding...

Silver 03 TDi SE and OSS.
    Mods: 6-speed 'box, Mk2 RNS-E & Bluetooth, Double-DIN, Bose + 6CD, heated SE leather & sport steering wheel, heated mirrors, cruise, komfortblinker, Koni FSDs & Weitecs, Whiteline RARB, AmD remap, 1.2TDi aero mods, twin-tone horn, DIS, rear electric windows, auto-dim mirror, cup holders!

I paid 30 for a headlight .... it was as good as new! ( but that WAS in Liverpool!) I was able to effectively split the "non-splittable" headlights, anyway! The secret is to use a heat-gun and be very, very, patient! Those being sold on Ebay are from an outfit who always are rather pricy ... (Premier)

David

Quote Originally Posted by DJ 190 View Post
    ...Those being sold on Ebay are from an outfit who always are rather pricy ... (Premier)...
    you're not wrong, 5 for the bit of wire! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audi-Centr...item1e67aca867

I got the same tool for free when I bought a new set of factory locking wheel nuts (FYI, very cheap 28) from a Skoda dealer!
    humps
    1.4SE Cobalt Blue, Koni FSD, Eibach -20, Pagid road front discs/pads, front+rear electric windows, Concert I, ICE-Link Plus (6 Disc Changer), Bose, Climate and leather

Votex spoiler on ebay

Good spot! It's been on here before when a previous auction sparked some debate as it was pitched for a cool grand!

http://www.a2oc.net/forum/showthread...-Votex-Spoiler!

As suspected by Tom, the seller knows A2's, has bought and sold a few crackers, and there was examples of votex spoilers trading for around 500 euro in Germany.

I think the consensus was that people would be willing to pay around 100 quid.

Nearer - but still a long way off!
    2004 TDI 90

Do you know, it thinking that it wouldn't be too difficult to create a mould that would replicate this item You would obviously need an original to do that! There are Companies in China that can replicate just about anything! "Google" has information on just about everything! I seem to remember that the last dealer price of this spoiler was 160? ..... and I paid 65, inc. v.a.t.! LOL!

David

Koni FSD's on gumtree

Just seen a used set on Gumtree for 100
    Search and ye shall find......

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-m...ry-item-full-4

J
    Last edited by Hooley; 21-11-2012 at 12:24 PM.

OOOOOOOOOO you have just gotta love Recaro seats....hmmmmmm