Worthing Audi

Redtom

A2OC Donor
Just like to say my son's A2 OSS has been repaired under warrrenty by those wonderful people at Worthing Audi.

Thank You Audi :D

05 1.4 SE 92000 Miles bought from Lucy in Durham in July :D

Another great outcome! My A2 will be going there in 2 weeks' time for the same treatment :)

Just got mine back from Worthing Audi for the OSS warranty replacement too - 2 day job, free of charge. Roof is as smooth as a baby's bottom now and there are far fewer creaks and rattles from within the car!

Just a note to say I've just my OSS replaced free of charge under warranty by Worthing Audi. I left the car with them for 1 week and used an A1 TFSi sportback with stronic gearbox. I did pay for a full service on the A2 and had to supply my service history to them to qualify for the roof replacement. The roof is great and they have changed the rear blind and aluminium frame too. Roof now works great with a smooth and solid operation. My car was first registered in January 2005 so just qualified for the warranty work. Friendly and helpful folk at Worthing Audi - well worth the effort and drive from Manchester

Good to know people are still able to access this scheme - although not for much longer I guess what with even the 2005 cars starting to hit their 10year anniversaries. Wonder what Worthing will do to fill the income gap?!

Worthing Audi said the replacement would have cost me £4000 if it was done without warranty.

Good to know people are still able to access this scheme - although not for much longer I guess what with even the 2005 cars starting to hit their 10year anniversaries. Wonder what Worthing will do to fill the income gap?!

I wonder if they might be persuaded to sell any stock they have of OSS parts when the warrantee period finally expires? There are a few people on here that service and fit OSS and so they might be able to pick up some parts at a good price.
After all I am not sure there will be any customers wanting to pay £4,000 for a replacement out of their own pocket??

Steve B

Tony at A2Cars can fit/repair/replace OSS systems and I don't think he charges anything like £4k, and you're right, the cost of OSS replacement is basically why there are so many BrokenSkys running around the place still!

I haven't the foggiest - you'd be best to speak to Tony directly - it's a heck of a job to cut the roof off and install a glass roof, but if anyone could do it I'm sure Tony would.

Back