Front bumper change

Birchall

Dick Chown Award 2016
Hi
My front bumper is a bit shabby and I have seen a replacement on eBay.
How easy is it to change the front bumper? The mountings and bars are fine.
And are all bumpers the same across all models apart from colour of course :)
Cheers
Steve B

It takes a little while but is not too bad once you have removed the wheel arch liners.
There are some picture guides on here showing the fitting locations and such.
The bumper is different if you have headlight washers but otherwise are the same.

It takes a little while but is not too bad once you have removed the wheel arch liners.
There are some picture guides on here showing the fitting locations and such.
The bumper is different if you have headlight washers but otherwise are the same.

Thank you for that.

If you do a quick search for "intercooler change" there is some useful information (it needs to be removed to change the intercooler). From memory its quite straightforward.
Don't forget to check for any messages from the assembly line workers, when I removed mine it had the words Ich Liebe Elisabeth written on it. Whose says those Germans aren't romantic!

Cheers
Jonathan

Don't forget to check for any messages from the assembly line workers, when I removed mine it had the words Ich Liebe Elisabeth written on it. Whose says those Germans aren't romantic!

I once had to take the speedometer out of a Honda Prelude & there was a "post it" note stuck to the back of the speedo saying "F*** off, I've been done before".

get1962

on a similar note. I'm just installing a new kitchen at home and behind the wall units on the wall was written SURRENDER. NEVER! in German

Back