Audis in the park 2013---billing aquadrome

a2sumo

A2OC Donor
As per the title August the 11th is the day to keep free for this years Audis in the park show. Due to the show growing in size year on year the venue has changed. Billing Aquadrome in Northampton is an ideal location for the show with good facilities and show pitches. For up to date show info click this link http://www.audisinthepark.co.uk

This show has for the last four years been a great day to meet other A2oc members in a nice laid back atmosphere-good time to check out what modifications some members have done to their pride and joy. On the flip side its always great to see the standard cars in all the colours under the sun. Talking of sun--this show has a great reputation for good weather so pack your sun cream! There are all ages of Audi on show and some of the clubs put on a great display. There is a show and shine if you fancy your chances-i know a few of you lavish some rather expensive products on your cars.

If your new to the club or have never been to a "social" make this your first we are a friendly bunch and there is no pressure to do anything other than park your car on our pitch and have some fun wandering around. We will of coarse have the event shelter and the BBQ's on the stand so please bring a chair or blanket to sit on and your choice of food for the BBQ. We will have bacon rolls on offer but in limited supply so if you smell them get your orders in! David(river lad) will be on hot drinks duties with his excellent traveling kitchen.

So after reading all that and you still want to join us--24 cars is the record and i want that beating this year ! please click the attending in the calendar found here http://www.a2oc.net/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=71&day=2013-8-11&c=1

One thing to remember if you want advanced tickets get in quick details are on the Audis in the park link. Tickets are available on the day but its easier for all if you can get then early--you just drive straight in. REMEMBER ONE TICKET IS FOR A CAR INCLUDING ALL PASSENGERS so its a great deal.

Cheers mike any questions just ask away.

Last edited:
Great time to stretch your A2's legs. we will be staying at a nearby hotel on the sat night--so come on down and make a long weekend.
go on you know you want to haha mike

Last edited:
Looking forward to meeting some of the fellow A2 owners for the first time. Brought my ticket online yesterday so I assume it comes in the post? Thought I may have had to print it off after PayPal. Either way roll on AITP :D

Nigel

Hi nigel welcome aboard --yes all advanced tickets will be posted out close to the event for security reasons.
So come on people lets make it the best turn out for A2oc cheers mike

NOTE ---ADVANCED TICKETS AVAILABILITY IS ENDING VERY SOON. So get in quick to save a couple of quid and help secure the future of this great show. So come on and support A2oc.
cheers mike

I'm a bit late this year in booking my ticket, but it's all done now.
Glyn and myself will be joining the fun - looking forward to seeing you all again.

Cheers

Jeff

oh yes indeed Hilary we will be meeting up before and driving to the event in convoy. Its a great sight to see all the A2's together and the great range of colours.
Im hopping some of the more active members can get to this show -- so come on you regular posters you know who you are !

After speaking with the lead organiser of AITP today, Calvin, he is anticipating a stunning turnout, and this promises to be the biggest one so far.

Billing has a great history for car shows, and it's fantastic he has managed to secure this venue.

Billing has lots to offer for the whole family, and with the advanced booking price per car at £8, it's lower than most single adult ticket entry fees into any event.

Hopefully the A2OC will be well represented from its membership.

Cheers

Jeff

We will be there--i hope mike has my ticket? Has the sun been booked? see you in the convoy ATB Robin and Maddy

Audi A2 1.2Tdi 3L ... we'll be there !

Just booked our ticket Mike. Thanks for the reminder .....

What time does it start? It doesn't say on the website. We have to drive there on the morning 'cos we'll be partying late on the Saturday night !
According to Google it's a 2 hour drive .... I feel an early start coming on !

Andy and Dandan Fisher

Thats fantastic Andy--a first i think .....to have a 1.2tdi i looked at one in Italy a few weeks ago. Hope your prepared for some questions.
cheers mike

Any more details Mike, sounds a great day! Do we know what other Audi clubs will be there? Would love to see some of the old S2 crowd :)

Back