A black A2 story -

murdo

Admin Team
Scotland
A wee story that made me laugh today so I thought I'd share...

The Mrs is 26 weeks pregnant so as I remember now from our first child, Fiona can get a bit 'dipsy' with all the hormones.

After the mandatory trip to the shops following work today, she returns to the car and finds it won't open. Multiple presses of the key fob and nothing. At this point I am being cursed as we also have a period of 'car itchy feet' going on and poor Ada is being eyed for the knackers yard in favour of a 7-seater which we 'need' apparently...... (not going to happen) ;)

Anyway I digress...

Now the mobile is out for me to get a call and have an earful about this 'old' car we have - then a moment of clarity and it's decided that maybe the car will open with the key if the batteries in the 'old' key are goosed.

Hmmm - it won't fit! Now the hormones are in panic mode. A bit of pacing back and fore and its noted that the wheels are really dirty. Murdo wouldn't let the car get like this, would he :confused:

Then it dawns - its not our car!

Thanks to the driver of a nice ( but dirty :p) black A2 parked at TK Maxx in Ayr today for giving me a great laugh and making me love my lady a little bit more :D

Last edited:
Back