Upgrade to Aero wiper arm and wiper

war1ord

Hi getting confused with that one and a help would be best option from you guys and girls . Looking for upgrade to latest version of aero wiper arm + aero wiper blade. Not really know where to look and how to spot difference ? seen couple on ebay but not sure about which one are to go. Thanks.

I posted yesterday about the bosch retrofit aero wiper AR70N, search google for this (it is not on ebay). It is about £19 delivered. I have ordered on so if you want to wait a few days I will review.

PS be careful if your arm hits the screen even slightly it will crack the screen.

-Craig

Last edited:
Hi all

I'm looking at upgrading the wiper on my 51 plate, but am wondering if all I need do is go for the Bosch AR07N retro fit as mentioned in the following thread
http://www.a2oc.net/forum/showthread.php?24112-Bosch-Retrofit-Aero-wiper (sorry not sure how to post hyperlink in message)
The arm on mine is in pretty good nick, would be a shame to change it, as well as avoid the £80 and hassle of fitting new.
Anyone got positive experience of fitting just this AR07N retro aero wiper blade to existing arm?

Hi all

I'm looking at upgrading the wiper on my 51 plate, but am wondering if all I need do is go for the Bosch AR07N retro fit as mentioned in the following thread
http://www.a2oc.net/forum/showthread.php?24112-Bosch-Retrofit-Aero-wiper (sorry not sure how to post hyperlink in message)
The arm on mine is in pretty good nick, would be a shame to change it, as well as avoid the £80 and hassle of fitting new.
Anyone got positive experience of fitting just this AR07N retro aero wiper blade to existing arm?

I went with this option, looks good cosmetically and easy exchange with adapter but 3 months in wipe performance deteriorated to the point I went with arm and aero blade (stoke audi).

I went with this option, looks good cosmetically and easy exchange with adapter but 3 months in wipe performance deteriorated to the point I went with arm and aero blade (stoke audi).

Thanks for the info. I'm thinking for £20 it's worth a go even if it just gets me through the winter. I'll then upgrade whole assy when funds allow...

I've just aquired an early A2, so it doesn't have the Aero Wiper/Arm. I called my local Audi Dealer and they have quoted £97.90 inc vat for the Aero Wiper Arm and£18.41 inc vat for the Aero Wiper Blade.

I bought a 2001 A2 TDi SE last year on 111k with its original wiper arm that had scuffed the screen so badly that it needed a replacement. I bought the new Aero Wiper arm and blade from Stoke Audi and had them fit a new Audi screen and scuttle panel. A huge difference, much quieter and now a year on and 10k more miles it has been well worth the cost. The new Audi screen sorted the water leak from a badly fitted aftermarket screen that had the OSS nearside drainage channel blocked with silicone.

Last edited:
I've just aquired an early A2, so it doesn't have the Aero Wiper/Arm. I called my local Audi Dealer and they have quoted £97.90 inc vat for the Aero Wiper Arm and£18.41 inc vat for the Aero Wiper Blade.

Hi Hillbill, Stoke audi are doing the complete package(arm and blade) for £99 at the moment, just mention A2OC, really friendly and really helpful.

Hi Hillbill, Stoke audi are doing the complete package(arm and blade) for £99 at the moment, just mention A2OC, really friendly and really helpful.

Cheers Clackers,

I'll give them a bell....

Want a few other bits too, to tidy it up (OCD), so i'll get some quotes of them for everything.

Jus fitted my new arm and blade, easy to fit if you follow the 'how to' guide, looks tasty and works a treat.

For the record.........imagine my excitement when I woke up this morning and it was raining 'proper' rain! Not washer bottle rain. I must have looked deluded as I smiled all the way to work!!!!!

Back