Gutted....1.6 fsi red leather

tory0411

Hi

I have a 2003 Audi A2 1.6 fsi in black with red leather interior. Its was in excellent condition until tonight when a roof tile flew off our house and smashed the panoramic roof and dented the bonnet. I just cant believe it :(

I was thinking of selling the car anyway as I may be getting a company car but now I don't know what to do. The insurance company will pay market value price for it if its written off (which Im guessing they will say its not worth repairing) but its worth more than that.

I cant afford to get it repaired myself. Im just wondering if anyone thinks it may be worth selling it as it is or selling it in bits as I know the red leather bench seats are worth quite a bit.

Just wondering really what people would do.

I could really sit and cry......my poor car :(

Thanks

Which panel of the sunroof has been broken? If it's either of the opening panels, it's an easy swap.
To change the sunroof itself is a major job but not impossible.

blue skies
tony

And I had a dent and scratch on my bonnet and paid £150 for a first class repair (you could even buy one from a breaker (or Wassap?) and have it sprayed to match.

Steve B

I have a OSS that didnt work, but the panels itself are fine, not sure if they can be swapped easily as i havent ever taken on apart.

Even if they write it off, you will get good money for it,just look on ebay and AT for prices and haggle with the Ins company. Then buy it back and strip or put it right yourself and make muchos dinero lol

Back