Where to buy the best Audi A2 car mats?

townlondon

Hi, it is time to replace my original Audi A2 car mats, just wondering where do you buy yours? I have an A2 1.6 FSI it's silver green and I think the car mats are grey? Hard to tell, but I'm pretty sure. Thank you. Do I go genuine or ebay, unsure? Thoughts please?

Right fellow A2 fans. The mats that were originally sold through awesome are again available with the club logo embroidered on the front mats. All mats have the mounting holes in them so they fit as per Audi's original mats. The carpets themselves are made from high grade tufted/woven material from Germany and when directly compared to Audi ones compare very well.
I am in possession of a set for my yellow storm edition---black carpet with yellow edging material. Along with the mats i have swatches of the different colour carpet and edging. The drivers side had a heel protection area--this is the only thing i wasn't to sure of on my ones and i may well undo the stitching and remove it. I would think that if asked they would omit that if you preferred the smooth factory look.
When these mats were originally sold quite a few members ordered them and they do look very nice and i believe wear well. I missed out last time so was very pleased when contacted from the company asking if members would be interested.
So we come to the price---George Whalley has offered them to us at a 15% discount bringing the price per set to £33.99. Postage is £7.50 per set(24 hour mainland UK service) £10.50 for Northern Ireland/Scottish Highlands/Isle of Wight)£20 Republic of Ireland/Isle of Man/Channel Islands) He is willing to send up to 10 sets in one box for the same £7.50 charge. For international postage Contact George i'm sure its a possibility.
So i would suggest if a few members live close get together and split the postage. So are you tempted?
If so contact George Whalley on this email [email protected]

i will post up a proper advert with pictures of my mats and the swatches.View attachment 11939 cheers mike

The price may have changed slightly but theses are great--cheers mike

Thanks very much for the info Mike, I have procrastinated way too long, time to get some new ones for the summer. I look forward to seeing the actual mats if you have the pics. Many thanks.

Here you go
photo 2.JPG
photo 1.JPG

pre leather seats-nice reminder. cheers mike

Let me know if you get some in grey, Id be interested to see what they look like. My original mats are looking a bit worn (mainly the drivers one). Does anyone know how much the genuine audi ones are?

Jeff was looking at these during the A2cars open day. I would add my recommendation to mikes and confirm they are very good quality and the club logo is a nice touch.

Another alternative is "Richbrooks" - available on ebay - bit pricey but good quality.
Ta
Dave
:)

Here you go
View attachment 15079
View attachment 15080

pre leather seats-nice reminder. cheers mike

Ambassador Car mats http://www.ambassadorcarmats.co.uk/news.html have confirmed that these are still available the Price for the set of 4 in super velour with logos on both fronts would be £39.99 and P&P is £8.50 (mainland UK).

They don't list the A2OC mats on their site, so I would suggest looking at the custom mats to see colour ways and then calling them with your colour details and stating that you want the A2OC logo included.

Vonnie

Appreciate this is probably not that useful since you're mainly concerned with carpet mats, but I've just bought a set of rubber mats from a company that supplied them for my Mercedes a few years ago. Have stood up to daily abuse very well.

Once I get them installed I'll take some photos and review them as best I can!

Ambassador Car mats http://www.ambassadorcarmats.co.uk/news.html have confirmed that these are still available the Price for the set of 4 in super velour with logos on both fronts would be £39.99 and P&P is £8.50 (mainland UK).

They don't list the A2OC mats on their site, so I would suggest looking at the custom mats to see colour ways and then calling them with your colour details and stating that you want the A2OC logo included.

Vonnie

I've just ordered 3 x mat sets with the A2OC logo from Ambassador car mats

Hi

Sorry for taking this slightly off topic but the 2 "plugs" that the mounting points on the mats sit onto in the front drivers side of my A2 are gone and I am looking to replace them. Anyone know the actual name for these items and where I might get my hands on them?

regards
low

Hi

Sorry for taking this slightly off topic but the 2 "plugs" that the mounting points on the mats sit onto in the front drivers side of my A2 are gone and I am looking to replace them. Anyone know the actual name for these items and where I might get my hands on them?

regards
low

Belated reply but those mounting points are built into the main carpet...and they've gone?

Anyway, I'm going to put an order in but before I do, did anyone buy extra sets and wants to sell or does anyone want to add to my order to save on postage costs?

Has anyone got pictures of their mats in the car?

I spoke to my local Audi dealer today and they can only get me black or dark grey for the front, the platinum is no longer available for the front :(

http://ebay.to/1j7QCZc

These on eBay look ok. Not platinum but would look well with platinum seats. I was looking to get them but I'm always dragging mud in and need rubber mats

I've gone for the grey ones this seller offers, and will report back with my opinions of them and maybe the odd photo. I really dislike heel pads which is why I was so keen to get genuine audi ones, but we shall see.

Back