A2 fan club.

simufly

A2OC Donor
United-Kingdom
Please go along to your local Audi dealer and talk to them. Usually they are enthusiasts, particularly the parts and service depts. The sales people are concerned with the new whizzy dizzy new stuff but the techs and parts people tend, IMO, to be a bit more discerning. If you are a fan of older Audis, they will go out of their way to be helpful. Viz Stoke Audi on here.

I've found the odd member of staff is an enthusiast at Blackburn Audi. I can't say the same for Preston Audi

I was using a shopping centre car park to change my hydraulic accumulator in the warm.
A workman who was working with the lighting in the car park came over. I thought: oh no! I'll be told to move on now. But it turned out he was a German electrician with a huge fondness for "the 3l car" and he spent about half an hour looking over my car and talking of how he wanted to find one as other new small cars were unappealing.

The guys at the dealer and the girl who runs the Audi desk is the dealer are quite decent and have a degree of fondness for the A2. The servicing can be less than fun as the 1.2tdi is not a vehicle they are hugely familiar with but they now at least ask me if I have any ideas now.

John

I like to see you use what infrastructure is available. Thought it was just me that did things like this.

-15c and icy ground makes for a good inspiration!
Also the light is better indoors.
I see no problem so long as you do not go so far as to do an oil change in a car park. As long as the job is clean and the car park quiet why does it matter?

Exactly my thinking. When I used to live in a flat, with no off street parking I would make use of shelter, space and lighting where I found it!

Back