Brand new A2 owner

smiggerA2

Hi, just joined the club after picking up a 2003 A2 TDi SE primarily for the wife. It seems a good genuine car with two former keepers FSH and 74k on the clock. It's fairly standard other than full computer and factory reversing sensors! First things first, what's the best way to connect my iPhone, it has a single din factory fit CD player? Will get some photos once it's had a good clean and polish!

I used Dension on mine to keep the OEM look. I bought that Dension model with bluetooth so i dont need to change each time I change phone and a mic for handsfree calling. Bought it on ebay over a bid and won it at £89 p&p included. Istalled it myself nicely in the car as I develop electrical harness in the automotive industry and it took me around 1,5hrs to do as i am anal with my work.
Such a great lift.

Hi KSCarrera, sorry link doesn't work on my phone?

Hello SmiggerA2 and welcome to A2OC. Try typing 'ipod' into the search box at the top of the browser window. This subject has been covered many many times. I'm not discouraging open discussion on the forum in any way, especially from a new and very welcome member - but if you take the time to carry out an open search ( which will return many threads - or click 'advanced search' and search thread titles only - I can practically guarantee that the information you seek is seconds away.

One example I found using first method described:

http://www.a2oc.net/forum/showthread.php?22665-iPod-dock-connector-vs-AUX-in&highlight=ipod

Happy reading, and enjoy the A2 - they're addicitive wee motors!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397325749.506307.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1397325767.379010.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1397325779.894468.jpg
Some photos of the new A2

Thanks redbull_a2, couple of little things first. Looking out for a three spoke sport steering wheel, does the A3 or A4 one fit? Then once I've lived with it and fully checked it over will consider the enviable remap lol! Any other suggestions? Would love a leather interior but these seem ultra rare and expensive?!?!?

Hi & welcome.
The 3 spoke steering wheel from the A3, A4, A6, A8 as well as TT will fit.
There are differing versions though and some airbags do not fit across all steering wheels - best to buy a matched set and try to get the loom included as they differ between the 3 & 4 spoke wheels.

Good luck & enjoy your A2.

blue skies
tony

Back