What are these for ????

Steven Garrity

A2OC Donor
Scotland
Hi just a quick question had my rear bench seat out of the car and noticed two location holes that fit a headrest but the position of the holes makes no sense.
Any Ideas see photo.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    952.8 KB · Views: 290
They are for storing the headrest when it's removed - stops it rattling around the boot ;)

Yep, great wee design idea - although when you have a collapsible spare wheel like my benchie has, the sockets are of no practical use whatsoever. :rolleyes:

My 3rd headrest is wrapped up in the loft as I think its a barrier to the drivers rear view.

Yep, great wee design idea - although when you have a collapsible spare wheel like my benchie has, the sockets are of no practical use whatsoever. :rolleyes:

They should have put the holes on the other end of the bench, as this would have allowed the centre head rest to be stored with the collapsible spare in situ.

Yep, mine too, and I can count on the fingers of two hands the number of times I've actually run with three passengers in the back - although it was definitely useful to have the option at the time.

My 3rd headrest is wrapped up in the loft as I think its a barrier to the drivers rear view.

Back