The Audi A2; the #1 Anti-depressant.

Leopard680

A2OC Donor
Having had an immensely difficult last eight months- close friend attempting suicide,and then losing a very close friend, there has been an awful lot on my plate.

Been keeping as busy as possible and helping out the family of my late friend as much as possible, as well as making sure my other friend is getting back on form.

As I really enjoy driving, the replacement for my old Rover needed to be economical and fun to drive; and of course it needed to be reliable!

After doing some research and having been sent an excellent buyers guide, I found my TDI 75 and have not looked back!

She is a giggle to drive and I've also been keeping busy polishing, cleaning and getting her back to the kind of standard I'm happy with.

Yesterday morning at stupid o clock, I found I could not sleep so I went to the coast on clear, empty roads marvelling at how agile and nippy these vehicles are!

I arrived back head cleared and probably grinning like an idiot...

Anyway, that is why I love my A2...

All the best to you. Life can bite you on the ar@e sometimes. Glad the A2 is a pleasant distraction, and an addictive and frugal one at that.

P.S. Was it Murdo who sent you the buyer's guide? (He is awfully good with those.)

Thankyou very much; yes it was Murdo who sent me the buyer's guide; it was extremely thorough! Yes, the car is definitely a hobby!

Glad your enjoying the car!

I bought my A2 TDI SE 75 on Monday and have also been cleaning it inside and out and getting it the way I wanted it with my brothers help, it looks immaculate now and I love it, so glad i done all the research and went with an A2 over a Toyota Corolla..
I have been having the same thoughts about nipping down to the coast which is about 60 miles away just for the fun of the drive :)

Back