Chat Anyone owned this one?

It 'may' have been one of my Akoya TDI's... I would have to check old pictures as i cant remember the number plate. I did sell it to a forum member though, but it had 17" Sport wheels.

The tow bar 'dint' sparks the memory. I think it may have been one that member 'true blue' sold. It may well be a members car. Not everyone will pitch on the forum.

The tow bar 'dint' sparks the memory. I think it may have been one that member 'true blue' sold. It may well be a members car. Not everyone will pitch on the forum.

Agreed Murdo, I am sure for that price if one looks hard enough can even find one with openSky and lower milage,Maybe?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392810569.842674.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392810569.842674.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 185
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392810548.125944.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392810548.125944.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 188
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392810523.426027.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392810523.426027.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 178
I sold this car to Paz (Aluminium), I had the cambelt changed at 90k and Paz had a new genuine clutch and DMF at 94k at Shelth
I can't remember how much I sold to Paz for,but it was not much more than the price now!
Chrissy nearly bought this car at ADI
I.Think Paz sold it to someone on to someone on the forum

Last edited:
I sold this car to Paz (Aluminium), I had the cambelt changed at 90k and Paz had a new genuine clutch and DMF at 94k at Shelth
I can't remember how much I sold to Paz for,but it was not much more than the price now!
Chrissy nearly bought this car ADI
I.Think Paz sold it to someone on to someone on the forum
And mine was 10 A2's before I found my holy grail

And mine was 10 A2's before I found my holy grail

Hopefully, I don’t have to go through that many to find the ONE!! LOL :D

BUT I guess the older the cars get the higher the mileage will be(on some),then again with the TDI's it shouldn’t be a problem as their known to go on and on. I guess so long as they have been maintained to a decent standard:) (not belittling the other petrol/fsi)

Last edited:
Back