A2 Cars Feedback

02Paul

A2OC Donor
Hi.

Just wanted to share my experience with using A2 Cars in MK/Bletchley today. Before making the annual trip to Le Mans this year (and back!) I booked our A2 in at A2 Cars today for an oil/filter change and general health check.

Booking the car in was very easy with great communication from Petra and the offer of a courtesy car was a nice touch. Seeing Tony work on our vehicle, it is obvious he has a huge knowledge of the A2. I am so glad to have found a business local to me that treats our cars with respect.

I look to forward to using A2 Cars in the future.

Regards,

Paul.

Last edited by a moderator:
A2 Cars Limited - one very happy customer

Just got my car back from Tony at A2 Cars Limited. It went in for a service and cambelt change. When it was in the service threw up a few other issues that needed sorting. Tony kept me informed and was able to sort out the other problems too whilst he had the car. It took me about 1 1/2 hrs to get to Milton Keynes, but it was worth it to have someone working on the car that actually knows the car. The car came back sparkling too, it hasn't looked this clean since ADI last October! I will be taking it back for any other work/servicing that needs doing in the future. One very happy customer!

Amy, Paul, thank you for your kind comments and entrusting your maintenance requirements with A2 Cars.

blue skies
tony

No problem Tony.

Back again today for new tyres, MOT and a new spare key. Great service again :) Will book in for the oil sensor next.

Regards,

Paul.

Last edited:
A2 cars ltd

Just arrived home from my first encounter with A2 cars ltd services. I am totally impressed with the service / information/ recommendations and chat. I feel a lot more confident after Tony has passed his critical eye over my car. As for the conversation subjects well we covered everything except sex and religion, but with the personal profile of "hotstuff" and a small devil as an avatar perhaps those subjects were best avoided.
In all seriousness I can not recommended A2 cars ltd highly enough.

Agreed! Tony is the gold standard of garage professionalism, and definitely one of the "value adds" in the A2 community..

Just arrived home from my first encounter with A2 cars ltd services. I am totally impressed with the service / information/ recommendations and chat. I feel a lot more confident after Tony has passed his critical eye over my car. As for the conversation subjects well we covered everything except sex and religion, but with the personal profile of "hotstuff" and a small devil as an avatar perhaps those subjects were best avoided.
In all seriousness I can not recommended A2 cars ltd highly enough.

Hi James, was a pleasure to meet with you and of course chat ;). Was a pleasure working on what must be one of the cleanest A2's about!
Thank you for the positive comments and look forward to hosting you again soon.

Agreed! Tony is the gold standard of garage professionalism, and definitely one of the "value adds" in the A2 community..

Sailesh, thank you!

blue skies
tony

Booked my car into Tony for 2 days last week and I have to echo the other favourable comments already here.

I'm a relatively new A2 owner and having spoken to Tony and Petra on the phone a few weeks ago decided to book my car into A2 Cars. It was agreed to let them have the car for 2 days for Cambelt, Water Pump, Cruise Control and General Health Check and I cannot recommend them highly enough.

The work was conducted in a totally professional manner with exceptional attention to detail and when unexpected problems were highlighted they were dealt with easily. In my case the Anti Roll Bar and bushes turned out to be in very poor condition (note that my car has only covered 38,000 from new!!) and all were replaced without difficulty.

Needless to say the car felt transformed when I left with sharper handling and that extremely useful Cruise Control :).

Going over to see A2 Cars is more like a social experience than a garage visit, but you can be rest assured the work done will be top class and the attention to detail much appreciated. For anyone wondering if it's worth travelling long distance to book your car in, then consider it a relaxed break during which your car will be transformed, so that alone is well worth the trip.

Many thanks to Tony & Petra and of course Jeff for the work done, coffee and excellent conversation. Hopefully be seeing you soon for the suspension upgrades ;).

kind regards

Peter

Left Newcastle 4am Thursday morning, arrived at a2 cars doorstep 8.30am to be greeted by Tony, an introduction and a well needed coffee, Tony brought the car round onto the ramp and confirmed my suspicions of already being remapped:), we discussed my gremlin and Tony carried out his inspection and invited me under the car to point out everything he had concerns about, the most noticeable being the fuel spillage on the under body from the cooler and corroded fittings around heat shields (that were present:rolleyes:).

After meeting Petra and casting my eyes over some a2's around the workshop (humpty and AITP show shine winner, along with I think 8 more) I left in the courtesy car under the knowledge that my car was in the best possible place.

Returning on the Friday after my visit to Northampton catching up with old friends I found my car up on the ramps (bonus) and Tony then proceeded to show me the work that had been carried out and it was plain to see how meticulous he is in this.

Wheels returned onto the car and Tony gave it a road test whilst I took the chance again to browse other a2's around the workshop and chat with Petra and meet Jeff (mustang owner) and cast an eye over his lovely example, Tony returned and informed me all was well, I was then ran through a very detailed invoice explaining parts, labour and discounts.

I can only echo all other comments above and add even with the 500 mile round trip I would not hesitate recommending a2 cars.

First Class

Recently had both of our A2 tubs down in capable hands of Tony at A2 Cards MK for routine service work, a true professional in every way, showing unbelievable brand knowledge and excellent attention to detail.

Can only endorse the recommendations of others here, I hope to visit you again shortly to explore the menu of goodies on offer at A2 Cars.

Audi A2 Cars Milton Keynes

I would just like to give a whole hearted thank you to Tony Foscolos at A2 Cars in Milton Keynes.

His service, knowledge, kindness and expertise are all top notch.
He makes you welcome with his positive attitude and well kitted out garage, including a hot drinks maker, which I have over used oops.
When my cars has had to go in for anything slight more serious (missing alternator pulley) luckily there is a major Tescos restaurant nearby or an Ikea for that warm cheap meal.

Whenever I go back to collect the car it's always been cleaned inside and out which rounds off the experience.

Thank you Tony and Petra and Happy New Year. :)

Happy New Year to all at A2 cars and also a big thanks for the work completed towards the end of December along with the door to door service.

So far I'm loving the newly installed 6 speed gearbox and all the other goodies that you installed this time round for me. See you all sometime soon for my annual service.

Thanks A2 cars

Hi, just pick up my A2 from servicing and bits from Tony A2Cars. After all that car is smooth like a butter, very very happy with it. Will be back there soon for timing belt change and other bits. Highly recommended. :eek::eek::eek:

ps: Great to see all them A2's line there in one place.

Hi, just pick up my A2 from servicing and bits from Tony A2Cars. After all that car is smooth like a butter, very very happy with it. Will be back there soon for timing belt change and other bits. Highly recommended. :eek::eek::eek:

ps: Great to see all them A2's line there in one place.

As always another satisfied customer :) Hopefully, a visit to the A2 Retreat in MK is due very soon :p

CamBelt Change -ThankYou A2cars ltd

Hi all,

Just to say I had my lil’A2 in with Tony (A2Cars) for some major TLC. This was my 3rd visit travelling from London and I’m glad its not too far! You can get a single journey for £6 to/from Milton Keys if booked in advance :) .

As always its exciting to see Tony as you know your car is going to be in professional hands with a man who knows his stuff!
This time round it was a full cam-belt change, gear box oil and auxiliary belt change and a few other bits along with window frame realignment after the unprofessional job Autoglass did during the rear passenger window installation (never again!). :mad:
Thank you Tony for putting it right and getting rid of the broken glass left by Autoglass!

I drove away feeling satisfied and the car felt great especially with the gear changes (car felt like it just rolled off the production line) smoothhhhhh down the M1! :cool: .

Anyway, once again another satisfied customer and If you haven’t made a visit to A2cars yet, you will not be disappointed as your car will get attention to detail treatment and you’ll drive away knowing you car has been cared for with honest work and given a full brake down of what's been done and may need attention in the future.

So, Thanks to the A2cars team as I always receive good customer care!

May you have success in all your endeavours in life and with A2carsltd.

Much Love, Mo

Nice1

Hey Chris,

I had the pleasure to meet Jules up on the ramp on Saturday :eek: . I can attest it was in good hands whilst it was getting its final TLC from A2cars ltd before being delivered to you.

I also had the pleasure to meet Jeff & Robin once again:) (last seen at AITP) these fellas are top men and I was prevailiged to be in their midst (asking plenty of questions and learning from them about the A2) along with Tony of course...lol (always nice to visit a2cars)

Glad to hear your car is on form go go Jules......l..:cool:

Nice1

Mo

Last edited:
Back