Shop

ben

Administrator
Ukraine
Hi folks,

We've suspended the shop for the time being. I've been managing the shop for the last 10 years but my wife and I have recently had a new baby, which has made it more difficult for me to commit to shipping times. So for the short term our merchandise is being suspended. In the meantime if you wish to get hold of either our window sticker sets or the A2OC-line badges - they are still available through a2sumo at our social events.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Ben

Hi folks,

We've suspended the shop for the time being. I've been managing the shop for the last 10 years but my wife and I have recently had a new baby, which has made it more difficult for me to commit to shipping times. So for the short term our merchandise is being suspended. In the meantime if you wish to get hold of either our window sticker sets or the A2OC-line badges - they are still available through a2sumo at our social events.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Ben
Hi Ben,

Thanks for doing a great job.

I ordered mine from you last week and they arrived super fast.

All the best

Thank you
Steve B

congrats on the baby and i got mine just in time they are great thank you. i want more so will have to grab some at an event.

congrats on the baby and i got mine just in time they are great thank you. i want more so will have to grab some at an event.

I think if you want more babies then you should try the conventional methods.

Taking babies at an event might be frowned upon!

:)

Steve B

ha ha. hmm i think that came out a little wrong good spot there Steve. However at another event i will grab some more club stickers ;-)

It is nice to smile every now and then isn't it.

Unfortunately with my dreadful sense of humour my attempts at humour are rubbish, but I keep trying.

Steve b

I Know i have not been around for a long time but congratulations to you both with the Happy News ...
Your Life just got Very Interesting being a Dad ..

I Know my girls keep me on my toes constantly but i would not change a thing LOL !!!!

Ben I wish you Both well :eek:

Back