Hello everyone!

Well, I've been sneaking and looking for some answers trough this forum for a sometime now, without posting on here at all so far, so now I've decided to say hello to everyone! :)
Only bought the A2 as my wife has just passed her driving test, so we had to buy smaller car as it's so cheap to run, she uses it more than I do. I had to sell c5 Audi A6 Quattro Avant 2.5 TDI sport for this reason, which was heartbreaking for me, as the car was very clean with no issues at all and I owned it for 3.5 years.. I also have 1986 Audi Coupe Quattro, which is a long term restoration project (lack of time and money atm). I am a true Audi enthusiast, so when I was looking for a car for my wife, I didn't even look at other makes, I knew it is going to be the A2 :D Picked it up quite cheap, cheaper than others, altrough, it's not perfect, needs a bit of bodywork doing, few adjustments and some spray jobs (rear bumper, rear arch, bonnet), a good clean and polish (trust me, this car was never ever polished in it's life by previous owners!), it also has visible scratches on the windscreen, drivers side, because no one ever bothered to replace squeeky and VERY annoying wiper blade... So far I have changed the wiper blade, oil, filters, all brakes, brake fluid. But I will create another thread about it in an apropriate section. I also have created my own Lithuanian Audi fan club called Audicted and we will be coming to AITP :) Here's the car as I bought it:

Hi and welcome --is the a2 black or cobalt blue? you sound like your keen on getting it in tip top condition. How is your wife finding the new car? cheers mike

Welcome from another newbie here!
My car was / is in the same condition so i do feel for you. Enjoy bringing this nice car back to life!

Sorry for delay guys. Yes, that lampost is right in the middle of the driveway, but I'm used to it. Well, yes I will tidy it up a bit, got some parts for it, track rod ends, etc, but looks like there's more problems appearing. Gearbox rattles and very often it is hard to change gears??? The car is black ;)

Welcome from another newbie here!
My car was / is in the same condition so i do feel for you. Enjoy bringing this nice car back to life!

Welcome, great to see new members, especially from outside of the UK.

Glad to know that we can help with your English too.

Have fun!!!

Steve B

I also have 1986 Audi Coupe Quattro, which is a long term restoration project (lack of time and money atm). I am a true Audi enthusiast,

Welcome whole heartedly to you and your family to the A2 ownership club. I have only owned an A2 for 3 months upgrading from a 1994 Audi 80 TDi. The Coupe Quattro you have ready to restore, shows you have exquisite taste in cars.:D May i suggest the following link for you to go and see what can still be bought for your A2 should you need anything to get her quickly back to her former glory.
All the best to you.
Drew.

https://trshop.audi.de/konakart/SelectCat.do?catId=145&prodsFound=-1&category=A2+(2000+-+05)

Welcome to another Audi enthusiast and as per others looking forward to the updates! I also have had a few classic audis including an s2 estate, should never have sold it really!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408977341.278491.jpg that's the baby

Sveiki atvykę

A late welcome to the forum from myself, I remember meeting and chatting with you at the very wet AITP a few weeks ago.
Post your questions here and we will do our best to answer for you.

blue skies
tony

Back