Temrinal 30?

MAXAudi

A2OC Donor
Hi All,

I was hoping that some of the more advanced A2 modders might be aware where terminal 30 is in the A2?

I am looking for a 12v+ feed for a TMC unit. For OEM install I need to route power from terminal 30 to the fuse box, put in a new fused connection, and feed this connection to the TMC.

I did consider tapping the 12v feed into the Symphony head unit, soon to be RNS D, but I was worried that I might be drawing too much current on one line.

All info online relates to VW’s which appear to have terminal 30 +12v attached to the bottom of the fuse box relay carrier.

Thanks,

Max

There used to be a great Audi Nav Plus web site devoted to RNS-d upgrades, sadly its now disappeared. I still have some of the print-outs from when I upgraded from a Symphony 1, and for the TMC box ( pin 6 of the 12 pin connector) it recommended 'stealing' the +12v feed from Nav Plus connector 3, pin 7

Cheers Spike

Hi Spike

There is nothing on the data label but I will end up going with the piggybank option. I think terminal 30 is under the footwall next to the relay holder but a feed from the head unit seems a lot simpler.

Thanks,

Max

Back