Can you help? cambelt/water and interim service within 30-40 miles of Liverpool?

partridge

Hi all, Im after a reliable person who can change the cambelts and water pumps in both my a2s and service (1x Interim, 1x major) them both. I'm happy to travel 30-40 miles outside of Lverpool (my location) but I want someone who can do the work within the next month and who knows a2s..One of the cars needs quite a bit of love, and ive got some money set aside for some cash for a few upgrades. e.g. cruise control, remap..

Any suggestions regarding who and where I can get my a2s some much needed help, would be greatly appreciated. Also some well informed opinions on associated costs would be extremely helpful.

Barry

Hi Barry.
We're a little further away than 30 or 40 miles, but I would like to direct you to the following link that outlines our services and will give you a good idea of the quality of our work.

http://www.a2oc.net/forum/showthread.php?24965-A2-Cars-Introduction

Please feel free to contact us to discuss anything A2. It's important to note that we are trained, qualified, experienced, fully insured and boast workshop facilities with full compliment of tools including Audi special tools, diagnostic equipment and well stocked parts department. We would love to apply our magic to your A2.

Kind regards
The team at A2 Cars

Just over forty miles...

For the past five years I have used

Audi Doctor
24 Hope St,
Hazel Grove,
Stockport
SK7 4EL

Phone: 0161 487 3770
Mobile: 07932 466 310

They have changed my cam belt and water pump twice now; both James and Etienne were techies with the local Audi dealership.

Andrew

I had VAGTenchnik in Mancs do mine. While they're a nice bunch of lads I sadly cannot recommend them. I had to return the car SEVERAL times for them to redo the entire cambelt water pump tensioner job, and then found my oil filler was damaged, where previously it had not been. This meant they fixed it AND I paid!!!!

It's your money, and I'm loathe to bad mouth any company, especially small companies. But I sadly won't be recommending them to anyone.

Back