HazzyDayz - Audi Mods (Electronics mainly)

Birchall

Dick Chown Award 2016
Hi,

LOTS of people on this forum have been a huge help and have carried out some excellent work on my "project". Tom (Timmus), Vince (Stealth) etc.

A company that I used for some of the other major mods was HazzyDayz and I was unsure of them at first, but now I have used them I must admit that they have been VERY good and their customer service has been great.

I was experiencing a small problem with the RNS-E, it would switch off and hen on again instantly occasionally.
It is times like this where you get to know if the company are any good or not, and they seem to have passed that test.

There was no quibbling, they said they would replace the unit as soon as they get hold of one of the right spec for the A2 and asked me to ring back a few days later. I rang them earlier and they said that they have not been able to locate the right unit yet but offered me a BRAND NEW RNS-E unit off the shelf for a "small" difference in price. I thought "wait for it, this will be expensive", but no they said it would be less than £100 which I think is very fair, since I paid for a secondhand unit and will now have a brand new one. (by the way, even though it is brand new they have checked that it is compatible and it IS!)
I really think that they were trying their best to help and when you consider that you can buy a secondhand RNS-E for around £400 to £500 and we all know how expensive new Audi stuff is, they have taken a hit on that. So I am VERY pleased. They will swap the fascia from this current unit to the new one(because it is already shaped for the A2).

The Flat Bottomed MFSW is still performing perfectly and is a really nice mod.

So if you can't get to any of the members on here such as Tom (Timmus) or Tony at A2 cars, or other members, then this is a worthwhile option to consider. They do seem to love doing what they do and they somehow do it at a good price.

Steve B

Back