Poll for different coloured A2s?

roc-a-rhol

A2OC Donor
Wales
afternoon...

after reading several posts on unusual / rare coloured A2s, i wondered if anyone had created a poll on the different coloured A2s owned on this forum? mine is island green, which im led to believe is quite rare, only seeing 2 other island green ones on this forum

to the moderators, is a poll a viable option? has it been requested before/ does it exist?

ta
(a very bored in work) drew

A pole would be tricky to do due the number of colours available - and some owners not aware of the correct colour name for their A2. There is a list of registered a2's somewhere but I can't locate it at the moment.
Why not join us on August the 10th for audis in the park. I'm sure a good few of the colours will be there. Cheers Mike

I'm guilty of being an owner 'not aware of the correct colour'!

In my last 'was it you?' post, I mentioned cobalt blue - now I realise 'dolphin grey' - Whoops! and sorry to the dolphin grey owners

there was a post a few weeks ago where someone had images of the different coloured paint and interior options... does anyone know which post it was in?

ta
drew

Why not join us on August the 10th for audis in the park. I'm sure a good few of the colours will be there. Cheers Mike

unfortunately that coincides with the first game of the football season... the mighty gunners vs man citeh

Back