Mercedes B200 CDI Sport

redbull_a2

A2OC Donor

It's now nearly 10 months old and has just under 10k on the clock. It is a real pleasure to drive with mpg between 50 & 55 mpg, I have to admit I prefer driving the A2 :) but the A2 rarely gets driven but it helps with keeping the mileage down . Only downside to the Merc is it has no cruise control :(

sorry to say this but i think that merc is uglier than the old A class and will not last the test of time....definitely not a classic in my eyes!

im sure it has a load of goodies but not my taste unfortunately :(

cammy

Uglier than the old A class ! Far better looking. I know it's not going to be a classic, just a family car to run around. Saves putting the mileage on the A2 .

sorry to say this but i think that merc is uglier than the old A class and will not last the test of time....definitely not a classic in my eyes!

im sure it has a load of goodies but not my taste unfortunately :(

cammy

didnt realise this was yours lol i wouldnt worry about clocking miles on the a2 its built for that and families :D

but any new car is definitely a bonus knowing that its going to be fault free (touch wood) ive never bought a new car and dont think i ever will.....unless i win the lottery that is!

cammy

Back