Hi all

marc

Well, not really an introduction as I've been lurking around on here for about 7 years.

Anyway, my mum has decided that she'll not be driving anymore, so I've taken her A2!

It'll not be my daily drive as I have a tuned Volvo C30 D5, but even though the A2 is not as fast, it never fails to make me smile when I drive her.

She's a 2001 1.4 petrol with 55k miles on the clock. I'm not entirely sure on the spec, I'm thinking it's an SE but hope someone here will be able to help.

There are many things I'd like to do, and I've managed to get many ideas from other members so far.

And the C30

Enjoy

Last edited:
Quick question, can anyone tell me what the name is for the green colour of my A2?

Cheers

Marc

Hi Marc,

I believe the colour is Island Green, and is a metallic paint.

If you look in the front cover of the service book you'll see a sticker, and on this will be various option codes. Along with all the codes will be your paint code.
If you post the paint code we can then be sure of the exact colour name of your paintwork.

Lovely colour by the way.

Cheers

Jeff

Quick question, can anyone tell me what the name is for the green colour of my A2?

Cheers

Marc

Thanks Jeff. I'll have a look and post the code when I get a chance. The colour is certainly interesting, but it's growing on me.

Back