Thieving gits

impsport

Some lowlife has had the centre caps away from our 1.6 red colour storm.
We only noticed when we went to take the car out for a run so don't know if it happened at home or at my wifes place of work.
Not a happy teddy.

Why do they do it? lets hope one day they have something in their lives that is worth concern that gets affected in such a way. Hope you can get some at a sensible price. mike

I know how you feel. A few years back I purchased from eBay, some Audi tyre valve dust caps, they were not expensive, mostly unnoticeable on the car except to me, yet still someone decided they liked them better and stole them. Even though I screwed them down tight with a special tool that was included in the sale. That is the way this country has gone over the last few decades. The government should let us do what the Middle Eastern countries do, catch someone thieving and cut one of their hands off, instead of giving them an easier "punishment" that would help to solve the problem of mindless theft.
Drew.

I have red dice dust caps on mine, about £2 off ebay for a set of 4 and from time to time they go missing! I'd like to put a sign saying they are only £2 off ebay if you like them!! I don't moan tho as I use to do it with friends when I was younger (only dust caps tho not more valuable things. they were currency where I grew up when your about 7 years old) it's only now I realise how annoying it is!! For me I think of it as carma! :(

I have red dice dust caps on mine, about £2 off ebay for a set of 4 and from time to time they go missing! I'd like to put a sign saying they are only £2 off ebay if you like them!! I don't moan tho as I use to do it with friends when I was younger (only dust caps tho not more valuable things. they were currency where I grew up when your about 7 years old) it's only now I realise how annoying it is!! For me I think of it as carma! :(

Do you still have both hands?

The government should let us do what the Middle Eastern countries do, catch someone thieving and cut one of their hands off, instead of giving them an easier "punishment" that would help to solve the problem of mindless theft.
Drew.

Would these be the same Middle Eastern states in which other "medieval" punishments have recently been meted out to captured westerners?

Back