Fuse box diagram

chrisnic

View attachment A2 FUSES.pdf

Hi
Not sure if this is useful, but it certainly helped me as most of my fuses where missing including the fuse box cover/lid when I purchased my A2. I think the previous lady owner was the mother of 'the kids from hell' as the interior was absolutely coated in every type of 'sweet thing' available. Certainly the worst interior I have ever encountered in my 40 plus years of driving.

It is an open sky model and was told by the local dealer I bought it from (trade in) that the roof did not work hence the price £750?
It turned out to be a missing fuse as the horn also didn't work. It appears that anything electrical that could be abused by her children had the relevant fuse removed...

I put this pdf together so I would have a printout in the car should I need to replace any other fuses.....

hope it's of use...

Last edited:
My indicators have stopped working and the guy wanted to know which fuse represents the indicators and I told him there isn't a fuze for the indicators according to your pdf and http://knigaproavto.ru/shemy/en/audi/a2/86-audi-a2-fuse-box-diagram.html

The indicator fuse is number 7 in the main fuse box. Its labeled "Hazard warning light relay" as the same box does both direction indicators as well has hazard flashing. The actual relays inside however are separate circuits so the direction indicator relay might be broken but the hazards still work. If the fuse is OK, its most likely that the relay is broken and needs replacing. Its behind the small cubbyhole above the ashtray in the centre console.

regards

Andrew

Back