Handsfree kit

Clackers

Wales
Hi folks, anyone got any suggestions for a handsfree kit for my motor? Anybody fitted a straight forward one? How much am I looking at? Many thanks in advance.

We recommend a Parrot CK3100. Fitting is pretty straight forward with the supplied Parrot adapter harness. The most challenging part is finding the switched 12 volt feed (the climate control is probably the best place.

Cheers

Rob.

Nice one cheers Rob, I'll have a look on Fleabay to see if there are any cheap ones about....unless someone out there has one to sell on?
Cheers

Andy

Try a Jabra at Jabra.com
I have a cruiser2 in mine and it works great. Sound quality is good and the price is reasonable.
Attach it to the sun visor and it only needs charging every couple of weeks

No problem. Like I said, I have one and it even works better than the fitted one in my nissan

I have a Supertooth lite handsfree kit that fits on the sunvisor
Has 800 hour standby time I normally charge it about once every six months, It has sound processing aswell so people don't even know your in the car, they think you are at home..Been a fantastic buy had it over 6 years now and still going strong..Top top product!

Still available to buy on Amazon too http://www.amazon.co.uk/Supertooth-Lite-Bluetooth-Handsfree-Visor/dp/B000NWK474/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1413236424&sr=8-1&keywords=supertooth+lite

Back