Cup holder

Manni69

Does anybody know how to get the front cop holders out as mine have broken and need to replace them thanks for any help

Does anybody know how to get the front cop holders out as mine have broken and need to replace them thanks for any help

Hi,

I can't remember what I did step by step but it is a buit more involved than you might think.

You have to take the airvent panel out and that is screwed at the bottom, so the radio has to come out.

I am sure that someone will post a step by step guide.

But the most important thing to know is that they don't just come out forwards without removing the front fascia where they are situated.

Steve B

Easiest way to do it is do what I did and just buy the whole unit including blowers and cupholders. I didn't pay much for mine and I'm sure breakers will have this part .

Thanks that was very helpful took radio out double din and removed two screws air vent with cop holders slide out after unplugging hazard warning switch slid broken holder out and new one slid in put bits back together all done thanks everyone who replied much appreciated

Back