Limp Mode Selling & Wanted Forum needs Diagnostics

A2tdifan

A2OC Donor
Ive been busy trying to get my car on the road, having had awful trouble with obtaining an engine and getting ripped off ( Thankfully Paypal came to my rescue )
This and other things has meant little time to be online, but browsing the Selling and Wanted Forum, one would fear that there has been some damage caused by the last couple of weeks going's on, and those forums have gone into limp mode.
This is a real shame, as it seemed like a thriving market place, away from the normal auction sites, and members were trading with each other quite happily and at what seemed very good prices etc.
I hope there is a diagnostic hook up available from the team, that will get those forums back to good health and running smoothly soon.
With all the trauma ive had on my BHC rebuild, ive ended up with several parts, like German Gasket kits, Pistons, a Head, EGR and other bits that I would like to pass on to needing members to recoup some of my costs.
I'll post any bits as soon as the car is back on the road.
Good luck to all, and don't forget to check your Batteries and G12/13 antifreeze as the chilly weather is well on it's way !

Back