Just bought a A2 , Leather , Glass roof 1.4 TDI Sport, 17 wheels

10726648_10152817095134653_774249444_n.jpg

Hi Guys

Just bought a A2 , Leather , Glass roof 1.4 TDI Sport, 17 wheels

Reading this site the car has many options on it..love the about of information on here

Regards

John

Welcome to a2oc - great spec car. Be great to see it and you at a social. keep an eye on the socials section for details. Plenty to read on here about looking after your new car. So please enjoy. cheers mike

Hi, welcome to the best friendly forum:)

Well done on your purchase, car looks great with the 17"s also looks like you have a private A2 plate on it?

The colour I believe Is crystal blue, one of my favourite colours too

Hope you get many joyful miles

Nice1,

Mo

Hi Guys

Yes it has most options and a private plate which helps, And Tan leather sports seats, Car has done wait for it 160K mails but fully serviced
by Audi.. I know this is quite high but is such a nice car !!! Wish it had less miles on it.. The roof is working for now ..:) Also has a removable box in the boot which is Audi stamped

Welcome
Is this the one we saw on Ebay the other day which looked a properly decent car? If so, and even if not, you've come to the right place for support!

Hi and welcome. Looks in really good clean condition. I wouldn't have guessed it had done 160k. What year is it?

I have a Crystal Blue A2 as well but I wish I had your leather seats and the grey door cards :) My black door cards always look grubby :(

Back