Audi A2 RS?

Well I doubt it's got 4 wheel drive, so the RS idea is stretching it a bit, but it does look a very tidy modded car. What's the big screen on the dash - is that an iPad?
Nice leather trim with the red stitching.

Are those the grill screens in the back windows?

They slot in and come in a set that fit the rear windows, the tailgate and the rear quarter lights.

They are around £80 a set and fit nicely, you can even still open the rear windows at speed with the covers still in.

A nice alternative to window tints, but easier to fit and all without any tools or messing.

Steve B

yep, there a very nice fit indeed as i have them too! i posted some photos recently when i was installing my roof bars. well worth the money if you ask me and dont look out of place one bit :) only downside is when your trying to reverse in the dark as they seem near impossible to see out of lol.

regarding the car shown on youtube, ive got to say that having no OSS and rear cup holder is a let down lol still wouldnt knock this back though!

cammy

Last edited:
Strangely enough I watched the video last night aswell. Very nice motor, not decided if I like the rear exhaust or not.

Hi im not keen on the fitment of the rear pipes bit to "radical" but i do like the adaptive sound damping via remote. This was a standard feature of a mitsubishi 3000gt i had for 11 years and only sold it a couple of years ago. The featured car looks good though-i like the silver blades on the doors(much like a couple of members cars). The badging of "S2" is a controversial one and one that can upset quite a few proper S2 owners.

Hi im not keen on the fitment of the rear pipes bit to "radical" but i do like the adaptive sound damping via remote. This was a standard feature of a mitsubishi 3000gt i had for 11 years and only sold it a couple of years ago. The featured car looks good though-i like the silver blades on the doors(much like a couple of members cars). The badging of "S2" is a controversial one and one that can upset quite a few proper S2 owners.

I agree on several parts, I always find it lame that people really dont see the meaning or understand the meaning of the S badge, a exhaust from balkan doesnt make it a S2(quattro) car immedietly. What makes the car a bit tacky is just that S2 badge, the s2 badge takes away all the other nice and classy upgrades. Im also not a fan of the exhaust coming out of rearbumper. It breezes to much boyracer. Just by having that S2 badge gives a enthusiast at excuse to question why its there from the start. It he woulf only stick to S-line badge a enthusiast would just approve of it being correct comsidering it being well equipped even tho it misses the Sport seats, S-line steering wheel and gear knob.

I also dont like most of the mods, but the car does look lovely in red. I like my cars factory looking with a few tasteful mods.

Leather
Rns
Etc

Hi Poco,

Is that a DJ PHantom by any chance?

They look to be around £400 and that is pretty good for what it does(even things like "hover" mode where it automatically stays put!!!

Anyone that does photography or video for a business / side-line, would find that exceptional value, but the one you seem to have used looks even better / more expensive than that!

Steve B

Last edited:
Back