Does Viseeo work with Audi Nokia hands free?

6stings

A2OC Donor
Anyone knows if Viseeo bluetooth Mercedes Benz units would work with Nokia 6310i cradle plugged into my A2's radio?
There are very few threads about this subject outside MB fora, I'd really like to see if I can use my iPhone through Viseeo plugged into the Nokia cradle, since the hands free seams to be alive.

Cheers,
Darko

Well, I can't help you with the Nokia specific bit or the MB-specific bit but bear with me.....

I bought a Viseeo Tune2Air WMA 1000 device for about £50 from Amazon to work in my A6 fitted with the iPod specific AMI system. As well as working with the car's AMI, it also works with two different brands of docking station speakers (Bose and another brand I can't remember) very easily. And we've used it with Android and iPhone 6 with the new connector, hence not fitting the AMI any more.

So I guess what I'm saying is that the Viseeo stuff works across a wide number of devices with the iphone 4 style connector- or at least this one does.

Not sure if you're talking about the same thing as I am but hey ho.....

Gonzo, I don't know if the Tune2Air would work with the 2003 A2 radio, maybe it would.
The car had installed Nokia 6310i hands free, with the cradle holder and the plug, all I needed was the cradle itself.
So I found one cheap and got the phone with it too. I tested it. The cradle connected to the plug was on stand by, of course, but when the phone is clicked in it, the radio switched to 'phone' and the phone started charging. So, it's alive. I still haven't found a microphone, if there is any :)

The Viseeo units I had in mind are those Nokia 6310i shaped bluetooth things, they are direct replacements.
MB1000, 2000, 3000, there are several models, no problem to click any of them into the cradle, but would they work?

image.jpg

image.jpg

Cheers,
Darko

This does not work in your Audi Nokia craddle. Physically it fits, but no electrical connection is possible and therefore no function. There is a special connector on the bottom that fits to MB cars, but is not available in Audis.

Back