Spotted on the Bay - full Bose system

ive already dealt with this person this week. i will let you know when i receive my goods and report back. he seems a reasonable guy so it might be worthwhile you contacting him, his name is shak and if you need his mobile i can give you it and his prices are reasonable.

i am in no way trying to promote this seller in anyway, im just in the process of getting my goods delivered and dont want to jeopardise the deal. the last thing i want is too lose out on on these sought after items.

ive had bad luck recently with trying to liaise with sellers on this forum :( not that this will stop me from approaching fellow a2 members again!

cammy

At £500, this kit seems to be listed for the going rate. If members are interested in buying complete Bose systems, may I please encourage you in my direction? I have plenty of complete Bose kits in stock, all of which have been checked by me and are known to be in good condition and fully working. I suspect I have retrofitted Bose more than anyone else and know the system inside out, meaning I'm probably a safer bet than unknown eBay sellers. Furthermore, for not much more than the asking price of this kit, I offer a supply-and-fit service. If you want Bose in your A2, please get in touch.

Cheers,

Tom

At £500, this kit seems to be listed for the going rate. If members are interested in buying complete Bose systems, may I please encourage you in my direction? I have plenty of complete Bose kits in stock, all of which have been checked by me and are known to be in good condition and fully working. I suspect I have retrofitted Bose more than anyone else and know the system inside out, meaning I'm probably a safer bet than unknown eBay sellers. Furthermore, for not much more than the asking price of this kit, I offer a supply-and-fit service. If you want Bose in your A2, please get in touch.

Cheers,

Tom
As a VERY satisfied customer of Tom's I agree totally.
Tom is the ultimate "buy with confidence" service for items and services like this.

Steve B

Damn is that what they go as retrofit!? Will sell mine as well. Thought it was junk as second hand, good to know.

Damn is that what they go as retrofit!? Will sell mine as well. Thought it was junk as second hand, good to know.

They are a very desirable mod, however the standard sound system is not that bad, but a BOSE at high volumes is superb.

The speaker covers seem to be the rarest parts and can be quite expensive.

Steve B

i have to echo steves comments on bose!

having the standard sound in my old a2 and then hearing the bose is 2nd to none.

i suppose it is an expensive mod but a worthwhile addition to an already great car :)

cammy

Back