Marrusia F1 assets auction

redbull_a2

A2OC Donor
Sad news about Marrusia going into administration. They had an online auction today and over the next few days, I decided to sign up and see if I could get some memorabilia. Was looking at a new front wing and put a cheeky bid of £200, the winning bid at the end was £15k !!!! WOW. ... Think I'll try again tomorrow and maybe I'll get a bit of carbon fibre :) tomorrow they are auctioning the truck trailer !! Will be interested to see how much that goes for .

Sad news about Marrusia going into administration. They had an online auction today and over the next few days, I decided to sign up and see if I could get some memorabilia. Was looking at a new front wing and put a cheeky bid of £200, the winning bid at the end was £15k !!!! WOW. ... Think I'll try again tomorrow and maybe I'll get a bit of carbon fibre :) tomorrow they are auctioning the truck trailer !! Will be interested to see how much that goes for .

Somewhere between £130/150k I shouldnt wonder

Sad news about Marrusia going into administration. They had an online auction today and over the next few days, I decided to sign up and see if I could get some memorabilia. Was looking at a new front wing and put a cheeky bid of £200, the winning bid at the end was £15k !!!! WOW. ....

Yu had a lucky escape. It wouldn't have looked good on an A2:D

Back