Question for A2s with HIDs

Stuebydoo

A2OC Donor
Was wondering what colour temperature bulbs everyone is using on their A2s with HIDs fitted.

Ive fitted some 6000k H7Rs and feel theyre a little on the blue side, but could just be comparing them to the yellowy halogens. Im thinking about getting some 4300K, but thought I would ask on here first.

I recently fitted a 6k kit to my sharan and am more than satisfied personally I think they are less 'blue' than the standard xenons on my skoda superb elegance.

I had some on my old e34 and they were so blue I felt silly driving it, and changed them within a week to 4300K, but put it down to the E34 have projector lenses making the beam more blue.

Well I ordered 5000K bulbs, then decided I wanted to go more white so order 4300K bulbs too.

I will try to get pictures of all 3 as a reference for anyone else who is thinking about getting them.

I have a pic on here from a few years ago with 5000k xenons. Slightly too much blue for my liking so for my next A2 i will fit 4300k Xenons or LEDs.

I have used the same 8000k on my two latest models of A2s(moved to the other car when the first one got written off) for the past 6years now and they look very much that color that AUDI used when they become famous/popular for using extreme in the car scene with xenon/LEDs look. It makes my A2 look really modern at night.

Back