Registration problems

ben

Administrator
Ukraine
Hi folks,

I've had reports of registration problems on the site. I've investigated this and fixed a problem with one of the database tables that the system uses during user-verification. Hopefully this will allow registrations to function properly again. Please let me know if you still have issues.

Sorry that I didn't spot this sooner. These system e-mails had not been routed to my account.

Ben

PS - I've also applied the latest patches to the forum software and upgraded our Tapatalk back-end API.

Hello Ben, just confirming you've fixed it for me!
Thanks a lot
Chris

Hi folks,

I've had reports of registration problems on the site. I've investigated this and fixed a problem with one of the database tables that the system uses during user-verification. Hopefully this will allow registrations to function properly again. Please let me know if you still have issues.

Sorry that I didn't spot this sooner. These system e-mails had not been routed to my account.

Ben

PS - I've also applied the latest patches to the forum software and upgraded our Tapatalk back-end API.

At last I too have managed to register after 3+weeks trying!!!
Unfortunately my Tdi 90 was totalled the other day after only 3 weeks ownership...still grieving!
I've now got the A2 bug badly, so now its back to trawling for another one that's at least as good or better than the last one. No easy task.

Malc

I tried off and on for weeks - Nearly gave up

Then registered through Facebook - and no problem

Let the modding commence :)

Last edited:
The DB error occurred around 18 December. I simply missed the system messages warning me of a potential issue during this time - so apologies once again for this.

Welcome to the club and I hope you enjoy being part of our community.

Ben

Back