Look what I found on eBay !!!

NO! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422131438.229789.jpg

The company who makes them is based quite close to me - do you want me to check the out quality for with a view to a poyential purchase ?. LOL:)

The company who makes them is based quite close to me - do you want me to check the out quality for with a view to a poyential purchase ?. LOL:)

If you were to go and see them, take a bag, not to put them in, but to be sick in!!!

(I suppose I better hope that nobody has these already in their A2? Not much risk of that I suppose)

Steve B

Forget your Bose and leather - these will add thousands of pounds in value and could become the must have accessory for 2015. :)

Forget your Bose and leather - these will add thousands of pounds in value and could become the must have accessory for 2015. :)

Yes, I think I will rip out the leather and alcantara and use these instead.

On a more serious note though with ANY seat cover you have to make sure that the side airbag can get through it, I doubt this would do that!!!

Steve B

It would certainly be a soft landing on impact !. I,m not happy with this advert anyway - ive donated quite a substantial amount of money to the snow leopard fund and take umbridge with them making seat covers out of them ! :)

It would certainly be a soft landing on impact !. I,m not happy with this advert anyway - ive donated quite a substantial amount of money to the snow leopard fund and take umbridge with them making seat covers out of them ! :)

Yes, if I catch them I will knock spots off them!!! (the seller not the Leopard).

Steve B

Yes! Matching watch and wheels!

You will look so cool with that and the 70's moustache!

I like the advert spelling...

One of a Kid in a solid stainless stell

Back