Chat New member Leeds

Hi all,

Long time owner, well two years, and new member here. Silver 1.4 petrol OSS and climate. They really are a big car in a little body. Was a Mercedes A class owner before the Audi and the A2 has bags more character.

Looking to get TDI later this year but will want all the toys. Steve (Birchall) has a lot to answer for! :)

Looking to get TDI later this year but will want all the toys. Steve (Birchall) has a lot to answer for! :)

Welcome (and sorry ;) )

It sounds like you are well and truly hooked by the A2, as many people find when they are lucky enough to discover them.

There seem to be many good and active members in your area so you should find the forum very useful.

We are a friendly bunch too, so we are looking forward to pictures of your 1.4 and to lots of challenging questions!!!

Have fun

Steve B

Hello and welcome from a "neighbour" in Wakefield. I do wave to other A2,s but the few there are around me seem to be driven by stressed looking mid thirty something parents, ( i rememeber those days). Perhaps they are just unaware of the special vehicle they own and view it as a workhorse which is fine by me so long as they keep them running. :)

Welcome to a2oc --- keep an eye on the socials section as it would be great to see you and your car at the social events. Please ask away -- most problems have been answered so have a good nose around. Cheers Mike

If you see a blue A2 with black wheels then say "Hi". We live in Woodlesford, but have friends and family in Halton, Colton, and Crossgates so are frequently driving through the area.

Back