FAO Murdo 'Members Cars' section of forum

A2Steve

A2OC Donor
Wales
Here you go Murdo.

As mentioned previously would it be possible for there to be a 'MembersCars' section on the forum.

Anyone wishing to upload some pics of their pride and joy along with a brief description could then start a new thread within that section.

I know I for one would love to see some pics of other members cars. The signiture of many members is quite descriptive bu5 a picture speaks a thousand words.

Liking the idea of this as we dont always get to see all the owners and their vehicles .. be good to see what feedback we get once people see them .

Only Ben or Jeff can create a new forum. I've not got a scooby how to. Refresh the thread no problem. I've messaged Ben and will await his response.

20150207_162845.jpg
Heres mine to keep you goin A2steve lol

Hi Steve,

I've created the forum under the community section:

http://www.a2oc.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?88-Members-cars

Apologies for the delay. I've had a number of work and home challenges recently that's kept me away from here.

Ben

Could I ask for ther first post to be one that describes what the thread is supposed to be used for, just so that we don't get a duplicate of the "project" thread.

It is a great idea but we need to be very clear about what we are supposed to post, should we recommend a set maximum number of pictures (such a 6 (the maximum on one page?)

Or do you just want people to do their own thing?

Steve B

I thought the concept of this was a more accessible version of the gallery. So its for photos. A2 eye candy for want of a better term. If anything resembles the purpose of the project forum it's easily moved so as per normal protocols we'll police this very gently and 'under the radar'

Fill your boots folks. Let's see some gratuitous A2 worship!

Hi,

I believe that it is vital that everyone who wants to, posts pictures of their car. It is not just for the best or most modified etc. it is, as the title indicates "Member's cars", so please lets see A2s of all standards, colours, condition, spec, mileage etc.

Steve B

Hi,

I believe that it is vital that everyone who wants to, posts pictures of their car. It is not just for the best or most modified etc. it is, as the title indicates "Member's cars", so please lets see A2s of all standards, colours, condition, spec, mileage etc.

Steve B

Thats what I was hoping for. I think the project forum is ideally suited to the bigger projects such as your own Steve. I wouldn't describe my A2 ownership as a project but would still like to post a couple of pics.

It will also hopefully make it easier to idwntify members at socials if we know their cars.

Thanks again Ben and Murbo for sorting this.

Last edited:
Hi,

could someone powerful please move this thread into the member's cars forum. Thank you very muchly :)

Edit: Did it myself Ta.

Chris

Last edited:
Thats what I was hoping for. I think the project forum is ideally suited to the bigger projects such as your own Steve. I wouldn't describe my A2 ownership as a project but would still like to post a couple of pics.

It will also hopefully make it easier to idwntify members at socials if we know their cars.

Thanks again Ben and Murbo for sorting this.

The more members that post on here the less likely people are to worry about their A2 not being special enough.

This thread is for member's cars and as you say it is not for "special A2s" or Projects, it is for "member's cars! Like it says "on the tin"!!

So come on guys lets see LOTS of member's cars on here, EVERY A2 is special!!!!

Steve B

Have to agree with Mr B on this ... being still relatively new on here its hard to identify and keep track of faces as to who is who on the forum .. to be fair id love to see more cars on here .. could i ask if it would be acceptable to put a pic of the owner with the car perhaps just to help at socials so we know who they are ...

Back