Up early to go and collect (hopefully) an A2...

Oh dear. Not quite as expected. Anyone know of an a2 tdi for sale for 2500 or less between Coventry and Glasgow?

155k miles, but seems a good price... ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424605033.256647.jpg

Thanks for the links. Heading north around Birmingham just now on the M6. Interesting one for sale in Manchester but only mot'd until April so too short. Keeping an eye out just in case, but looking unlikely for today :(

Thanks for the links. Heading north around Birmingham just now on the M6. Interesting one for sale in Manchester but only mot'd until April so too short. Keeping an eye out just in case, but looking unlikely for today :(

I wouldn't let a short MOT be a deal breaker, A2's always fly MOTs in my experience.

Agree on that. Looking at my current A2's last mot it only had one advisory... ARB bushes (Which are less than £10)

This was one of my fallback options, I believe it sold though as the owner rang me up unless the deal has fallen through?

Not sure. Certainly looks good in the advert. Just at about Preston and still some daylight to see one on the way home. Feels like a bit of a quest at the moment!!

Back