Automatic headlight kit

scott

A2OC Donor
It arrived today, I got the kit from China and took about 3 weeks to get here :) hope it's ok! I will fit it tomorrow, I'll search for the other threads on this for a heads up on removing my old one!

image.jpg

Looks like a pretty good match in terms of the switch appearance - wonder if the same company would be interested in doing soft-touch paint repair kits too??

Cheers,

Michael.

Is this automatic dipped beams? I would love a kit with auto dimming main beam, but I don't know if that is a possible retrofit.

Can you remind us of where you bought this please Scott. I think it was a very reasonable price? If i remember rightly.

I'm interested in modernising the interior by using genuine Audi parts with the chrome accents. Be interesting to see which are plug-and-play etc etc etc
The new switch is much nicer, never mind the added practicalities of the kit.

Is there any way of turning off the "lights on" warning buzzer? It hasn't bothered me untill the weekend we got home late and my boys were a sleep in the back and the buzzer seemed louder than ever (because of the time of night and sleeping children!)

Thanks

Scott

Back