BOV on my Audi

Aah, yes now I see.
Personally, I don't think the A2 quite warrants it - it's not the fastest car on the block!

I think hearing the wastegate chattering away on sports cars like the Audi quattro is great, but on an A2, maybe less so :)

Scott for us petrol A2 owners we should get one of the turbo whistles for the exhaust -at least with the hidden down pipe it wouldn't be seen. Mike

Perhaps the next question will be about hydraulic suspension :rolleyes:: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oOhkp4y9wE

Cheers,

Michael

Hi Michael,

Hydraulic suspension isn't always for "bouncing" As in ZipNJeffs A2 and my V8 Tax (thankfully)

rick%20024.jpg
rick%20026.jpg

But I do know what you mean, sometimes less is more!!

Steve B

I know - but you also know where I'm coming from with regard to the OP and the style of question don't you. ;)

Cheers,

Michael

I certainly do know, Bull Bars and spotlights etc.

But The BOV is quite an addictive noise in the right car (not an A2)
The Smart Brabus Roadster I had used to have a great little (and I mean little) chirp and with having the paddle shift and top down, it did feel like a sportscar (albeit with a tiny engine!).

Steve B

I certainly do know, Bull Bars and spotlights etc.

But The BOV is quite an addictive noise in the right car (not an A2)
The Smart Brabus Roadster I had used to have a great little (and I mean little) chirp and with having the paddle shift and top down, it did feel like a sportscar (albeit with a tiny engine!).

Steve B

My best buddy's father has one of those and he's toying with the idea of putting a Merc nose kit on it:

Smart-Aug-C_3.jpg

He's 81! Yes 81.

Cheers,

Michael

My best buddy's father has one of those and he's toying with the idea of putting a Merc nose kit on it:

Smart-Aug-C_3.jpg

He's 81! Yes 81.

Cheers,

Michael

LOVE that attitude, I hope I am still playing with cars in 20 years time too.

Mine was the roadster, but it was too low for my aging knees!!

RCR6.jpg

Steve B

Attachments

• RCR4.jpg
    RCR4.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 297
LOVE that attitude, I hope I am still playing with cars in 20 years time too.

Mine was the roadster, but it was too low for my aging knees!!

View attachment 18106

Steve B

Ahh, a lass I used to work with had one in black. I tried it one day and found that I could comfortably look over the top of the screen with the roof off. Same with the Copen too.

Cheers,

Michael

Ahh, a lass I used to work with had one in black. I tried it one day and found that I could comfortably look over the top of the screen with the roof off. Same with the Copen too.

Cheers,

Michael

I am 6' 1" and so you must be taller than that!!!

I did have a "bubble car" a BMW single cylinder Iseta three wheeler and if it wasn't for the sunroof I wouldn't have fitted in that little car.

Steve B

Back