suspension upgrade time bilsteins??

Hi why not send a question to the seller? as it sure looks like they fit all but the 1.2 TDI --cheers mike

cheers mike, i will ask them but the knowledge is much better on here, they may well fit in theory but i may find they bottom out when turning sharply after a few months of driving or something silly like that. i would then ask on here to be told i should of bought x rather than y if you own a tdi due to the heavier engine in the front haha.

Well i just did a google search and found euro performance site and the product code for all variants is the same so i would say they are the same across the range (excluding 1.2) Springs will be different from 1.4 petrol and 1.6 FSI/TDI 1.4. Hope that helps. cheers mike

Have you seen the offers on monroe reflex on amazon--i just got front and rears for £126 or are you set on bilstein ? here you go
Front monroe reflex part no E4998 Then rear with sports suspension E1309 WITHOUT SPORT E1308 this is the same for TDI and FSI cheers mike i paid £126 odd last week from amazon for front and rears. Last year we paid over double that. cheers mike

Last edited:
Have you seen the offers on monroe reflex on amazon--i just got front and rears for £126 or are you set on bilstein ? here you go
Front monroe reflex part no E4998 Then rear with sports suspension E1309 WITHOUT SPORT E1308 this is the same for TDI and FSI cheers mike i paid £126 odd last week from amazon for front and rears. Last year we paid over double that. cheers mike
I'm looking to fit Monroe Reflex this year, can you provide a link for Amazon? Found the fronts for as good as half price but it appears that the rears might have sold out? Thanks.

Thanks Mike, the E1309s didn't show up when I searched for them for some reason. Great price, seems a good time to take the plunge so thanks for pointing them out.
Cheers,
Tom.

Sorry but a bit confused does the rear with sport suspension fit the tdi/ fsi ?

Back