RNSE purchased

Just purchased RNSE for my single DIN. Now on with the upgrade to double DIN.

It is a great mod, worth the cost and effort (In my view)

Did you also buy the conversion loom, GPS aerial and radio aerial adapter?

Any plans for the bluetooth phone system and voice recognition? All possible with the RNS E.

Steve B

No you won't need that james as it fits a double din dash directly (ok slight trimming of the a6 rose facia)

Not sure it comes with a cage though. Can't wait for you to to go in...finally an upgrade I can see

Not sure it comes with a cage though. Can't wait for you to to go in...finally an upgrade I can see

You don't need a cage for the RNS E if you have an A2 with a double DIN dash.

But you will need the conversion loom and GPS Aerial and radio aerial convertors, all packaged together normally.

Steve B

It was only £260. Full working order. I expect Tony will source everything else needed

It's a great upgrade. So pleased I now have RNSE.

Paul, if you read the details of James's car at the bottom of all his post you will see that he does indeed have climate.

Yes climate with A4 buttons. I realise this will need to trimmed but I trust A2cars know what they are doing. Tony has promised to fit me in before June end Yvonne

Yes climate with A4 buttons. I realise this will need to trimmed but I trust A2cars know what they are doing. Tony has promised to fit me in before June end Yvonne

Well Tony fitted mine James, so I am more than sure that he knows what needs doing. :D.

Tony fitted mine too which included reshaping the single din climate control panel to fit in the double din position.

Enjoy the new unit!

Back