Car to Go, Birmingham

jetboy

A2OC Donor
Anyone had any dealings with Car to Go in Birmingham? Most of their stock seems very well priced, and I'm not sure whether that's a reason to be suspicious. Anyway:

http://www.cartogobirmingham1.co.uk/used-cars/audi-a2-1-6-sport-5dr-birmingham-201502070771352

Audi A2 1.6 FSi Sport
88000 miles
2003/February 2003
DIS
Air con
Symphony II/Double DIN
Working opensky
Fog lights
Electric rear windows (from the look of it)
Rear tints (no idea if they're factory)
4 owners
Receipt for cambelt *purchase*
Service history to 58K

Clearly it's a great spec. The lack of recent service history is a concern. The only review of the place I can find simply states "Scam". Any other reason to be dubious?

Last edited:
certainly looks great, rear tints don't look factory due the grey shadow line, if only I could justify a third car!

Now that is a nice A2, does seem to be cheap though, all it needs is leather, bose and rear cupholder. Now to sweet talk the wife :)

Just got back from seeing this one. Front-end impact damage would have meant a new front bumper. The rear bumper needed work too. Pretty grubby inside.

Not right for me, but if someone's prepared to take a punt and sort out the superficial stuff, the spec is the best I've seen since I've been looking for one to buy. A leather interior would be nice, but seats seem pretty straightforward to swap out.

Back