My A2s

ajsellors

A2OC Donor
My Ebony Black 1.4 SE Petrol A2:
index.php

Lots of factory fitted kit including Sports Leather heated seats, BOSE, CD Changer, Winter Pack, headlamp washers, DIS, MFSW, Auto dimming mirror and the collapsible spare wheel.

Last edited:
My Silver Project FSI A2:
index.php

A good starting point including Double DIN dash, headlamp washers, DIS, Rear parking sensors, Full electric windows and WorkingSky.

Last edited:
Nice. Which MK1 is it? I've got a 3.2.

Love the project A2 wheels

Hi,

The TT is the 1.8T 225 Quattro. I have had some work done recently with a new Turbo and manifold and a full Milltek high flow cat and exhaust system, new discs and uprated pads, full polybush and REVO remap so it goes better than when it was new :)

The silver A2 came with the optional 5 spoke 16" wheels but I will be putting the 17" RS4 style sport wheels on (at least for summer use).

regards

Andrew

What are your plans for the project FSI? 2 great looking A2s.

Hi,

lots. The idea is to build the ultimate A2 with either A2 components, introducing parts from other Audi cars (e.g. RNS-E) and upgrades where possible.

There will be a project thread in due cause, probably when it gets a bit warmer! I've got most of the bits now with the VORTEX kit being one of the last additions.

regards

Andrew

My Ebony Black 1.4 SE Petrol A2:

attachment.php

Lots of factory fitted kit including Sports Leather heated seats, BOSE, CD Changer, Winter Pack, headlamp washers, DIS, MFSW, Auto dimming mirror and the collapsible spare wheel.

This one looks like its just out of the box, lovely A2. Really like the sound of the project with the FSI, looking forward to it.

Really nice! I like the cd changer in the back!, the a2 makes a good van! Once in a long journey from eastbourne to alton towers me and my partner took the back seats out and stuck a duvet in the back. And stopped of on the way home for a couple of hours sleep. We left eastbourne an 5 and got home at 1am it was a long day! I don't think you could do that in any other hatchback!

That's a great looking A2, is that platinum leather out of interest, oh sorry the TT s not bad either lol, only kidding, my two favourite cars!
Jeff

Looking great. Some really inspiring photos. Love a leather interior on an A2 oozes quality.

That's a great looking A2, is that platinum leather out of interest, oh sorry the TT s not bad either lol, only kidding, my two favourite cars!
Jeff

Hi, thanks. Its the darker Swing grey. The sun was out today so that makes everything look bright. The interior has worn remarkably well for 125K miles and getting close to 14 years!

regards

Andrew

Very nice, Andrew.

I see your 2001 A2 has a multifunction steering wheel. I didn't think MFSW was an option until 2002MY. Is it a retrofit?

Cheers,

Tom

Back