Kimbolton Country Fayre-in Cambridshire.

a2sumo

A2OC Donor
Hi all after the success of the Beaulieu car show with the sporting bears last summer i have managed to get a pitch for A2oc at the Kimbolton Country Fayre. Full details here
http://kimboltoncountryfayre.com

The show is held in the grounds of Kimbolton Castle in Cambridgeshire. We will probably stay over on the saturday night in a hotel so we can be ready for the show on sunday 12th july. I will post up details once i have some prices.

We will be in good company with over 800 classic cars attending. There is plenty to do and see for the whole family so get your names down and join in the fun. The members that came to the Beauleu show last year will remember some of the awesome cars the "sporting bears" car club bring for a charity "pay for a ride"
There will also be Main Ring Events
Live Stage
Dream Rides
Classic Cars
Battle of Britain Flypast
Food Court
Fun Fare and other Attractions
Stalls and Stands, bargains galore!

If you would be so kind as to click this link so i can keep track of numbers and then post to let me know how many of you i.e. partners/kids/etc
http://www.a2oc.net/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=83&day=2015-7-12&c=1

Many thanks mike and vonnie

That looks like a nice event Mike - Well done that man (and woman.......thanks Yvonne)
It also looks like it's not an early start, 11am gates opening.

Do you have any plans for an evening meal?

Myself and Glyn will be there.

Cheers

Jeff

I might be up for the Cambridge day and the open day at A2 cars, will confirm as soon as I'm sure, sound like great days to be had!!

Kimbolton day out!

Hi folks,
I was maybe thinking of staying over on the Saturday night before the show on Sunday, wondered if anyone had stayed over in the past or could recommend somewhere close by, just be nice not to have to rush up there with all the other Sunday drivers lol! (A2 drivers excluded of course)
The club could maybe take over a b&b or hotel?
Cheers jeff:D

We are look at suitable places --post up the details soon. Possibly join us for the drive up? cheers mike

Maddy and i will be there-we will be staying on the saturday night so will see some of you at a meal the night before. Thanks R&M

Back